Wednesday, April 28, 2010

PPL Exam passed!

Today, April 28th will be known in my personal Aviation History as the day that I earned the first stripe on my shoulders in passing the PPL Exam! After exactly one hour and 48 minutes of flight during which I had to demonstrate about all skills that I had demonstrated during my progress check, diversion to overhead Amougies included, I shut down the engine... and received congratulations from the flight examinator for my "succesfull pass"! Yeah! I hope to find some time soon to get released one a plane of a nearby flight club to take the growing crowd of family, friends, blogreaders, supporters, ... up in the air! You will be noticed soon on how to book your flight ;-).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Proficiat ! Kijk al uit naar mijn eerste privé vlucht. Mama

Anonymous said...

Proficiat Pieter! Eindelijk die eerste strepen op de schouders...hopelijk komen die er voor mij ook aan deze zomer! Groeten,
Tom